Jamshidi, a Canadian National was arrested by Police in connection with the drowning death of 4 year old, Terrel Joshua Elibox of Augier Vieux Fort, which occurred on Sunday, February 22, 2015 at Bois Shadon Beach, Beanfield Vieux Fort.
Jamshidi made a court appearance on Tuesday, March 3, 2015 and was granted bail by the Second District Court. Bail Conditions are as follows:
• Bail set at EC$10,000 cash or suitable surety
• He is not to leave the state without the courts permission
• He was asked to surrender travel documents
• He is required to report to the Gros-Islet Police Station every Wednesday anytime between 6 am and 6 pm
• He is to reside at Cap Estate, Gros-Islet