Each year Cap Maison Resort and Spa invites the local public to its annual themed anniversary celebrations. The award-winning boutique hotel has had much to commemorate since opening its doors in 2008, from hosting annual celebrity guests chef events featuring the likes of Food Network star Beau Macmillan, to its Conde Naste Johansen “Most Excellent Small Resort” in the Pacific, Atlantic and Caribbean Award in 2010, and several awards from Trip Advisor including a “Certificate of Excellence” for service over the years. This Mediterranean-style villa property set on four acres, has been described as “breathtaking”, a true Caribbean oasis, nestled in rich vegetation that creates romantic seclusion, enhanced by panoramic views on a grand scale of the Atlantic Ocean and Pigeon Island, making it undoubtedly one of the most picturesque, exquisite properties in the Caribbean. The hotel is also famed as having one of the best kitchens on Saint Lucia, with its restaurant “The Cliff At Cap”, directed by award-winning Chef Craig Jones. True to its commitment of uncompromised service innovation, in 2012, The Cliff At Cap became the first restaurant on Saint Lucia to offer the metropolitan dining trend, “Pop-Up Restaurants” well praised for its spontaneity and attractive pricing. The first event themed “Over The Moon”, sold out on a dramatic bluff on the east of Cap Estate. Two more events will be held November 16 and December 14. Over the years Cap Maison has not only earned its place among the world’s best boutique resorts, but has also continued to show its commitment to youth development in culinary arts and hospitality in Saint Lucia. For the past two years, Cap Maison has worked with local Secondary schools in its “Awaken Dreams” campaign to give Food and Nutrition students an opportunity to compete in their “Junior Iron Chef-Style” competition for a chance to work alongside Saint Lucia’s most celebrated chefs as sous-chef at a special invitational dinner held at the restaurant. Local chefs like Chef Bobo Bergstrom and Chef Xavier, have worked with Cap Maison to provide mentorship to the aspiring chefs. Corporate partners of the hotel Harry Edwards Jewelers, have also given prizes to the Junior-Iron-Chef-Style winners. This event has been rewarding both for the hotel and the students who are given an opportunity to experience working in a high-pressured environment with award-winning chefs, to produce the type of culinary perfection The Cliff At Cap is known for. Many members of the Cap Maison team, who have been employed with the hotel since its inception, continue to benefit from opportunities for professional development at some of the Caribbean’s leading hotels. To celebrate its fourth anniversary, Cap Maison Resort and Spa hosted its annual event under the theme “Tribal”. Local press hailed the event as “The Party of the Year” for another year and everyone was invited to join Cap Maison in celebrating another milestone while raising funds for charity. The hotel uses its anniversary party to showcase its world-class decadent dining experience, and once again partnered with the Rotary Club of Saint Lucia to raise funds for their local charities. Partygoers were encouraged to come with their wallets for the annual auction event featuring items from Harry Edward Jewelers who also gave some guests free Pandora bracelets valued at US$75 on the night. All in all Cap Maison’s event was a huge success! Don’t miss the experience next time aroun and look out for photos in next week’s STAR. Happy Anniversary Cap Maison!
Cap Maison Resort and Spa Celebrates 4 Years!
Person of the Year – 2016
Caribbean Book Feature at The Yard St. Lucia's 'Book Yard Book Store - NAVEL STRING'.Posted by The St Lucia STAR Newspaper on Thursday, 10 March 2016
- Sandals Foundation Supported Tennis Program Swings in Another Successful Year on
- Government Commits to Consultation Process on “Pearl of the Caribbean” on
- RICKY T QUALIFIES FOR SOCA MONARCH SEMIS on
- Prime Minister Continues Dialogue on Pearl of the Caribbean in UK on
- Sandals Foundation Business Enthusiast Program Reaches 119 from 10 Communities on
- Police Controversially Shoot Marigot Man! on
- Man in 20s is First Homicide Victim for 2017 on
- Teachers to engage in discussions with acclaimed writer Jamaica Kincaid on
- Twins Bring Excitement to St Jude on
- Saint Lucia and Taiwan sign Memorandum of Understanding on
- An Open Letter to Major Retailers/Distributors of the Caribbean on
- 20 Courts Customers win $700 worth of Electricity each on
- New High Commissioner to UK Hits the Ground Running! on
- Teen Nearly Dies After Ingesting Weed Killer on
- Prime Minister to Hold First Official Press Conference of 2017 on
- Oh, the Sounds of Sweet Pan and Brazilian Percussion! on
- DSH: Only racetrack deal sealed! on
- On the Passing of the Giant, Sir Dwight Venner on
The STAR Photo Gallery
Follow the STAR on TwitterMy Tweets
Entertainment & Archives
Tit Bits & Archives
Lifestyle & Archives
St Lucian Sculptor Making Waves Internationally
60 and Fabulous!
Why Can’t a Man be More like a Woman?
More Lifestyle Stories
2Nite Magazine TV
2Nite Magazine's Candid Camera
You never know where 2Nite Magazine will capture you next. You may very well be the next one 'caught on candid camera' at the next event!! If its HIP and its HAPPENING, then its in 2Nite! Hosted by: Faye-Chantelle Mondesir (Empress Faye)Posted by 2nite Magazine on Friday, 22 January 2016
Contact us via WhatsApp with news on 1 758 720 2896
Sound your voice and cast your ballot!
Poll for the weekSee all polls and results
TALK or VENT here!
Subscribe for latest news and updates
- Peter and Company Distribution rolls out its Best for Chamber Awards! January 23, 2017
- La Luna – Tales by Moonlight on Nobel Laureate Festival Calendar! January 23, 2017
- Official opening of the exhibition “St. Omer, a Saint Lucian family of artists” January 23, 2017
- Third Staging of the Most Colourful Fun Run! January 23, 2017
- Three Men Drown in Separate Incidents January 21, 2017
- Book Review • Song & Symphony by John Robert Lee and Shallon Fadlien January 21, 2017
- Youth Awarded for Excellence at National Awards January 21, 2017
- Sex never more risky—and STDs not to blame! January 21, 2017
- Invest Saint Lucia: ‘Let’s separate truth from fiction!’ January 21, 2017
- Amusings: The Interbellum January 21, 2017
Star Publishing Company is the Publisher and
Printer of the STAR Newspaper, and Tropical Traveller and SHE Caribbean Magazines.