The proposed launch date for the eagerly anticipated 2012 Commercial Netball League is October 20, 2012. All establishments in the private and public sectors that are interested in participating are asked to send two representatives to a meeting on September 27 at the Vigie Sports Complex at 5pm. The purpose of the meeting is to settle on the format/structure of the 2012 Commercial Netball League. The St Lucia National Netball Association (SLNNA), is seeking to ensure that all participating teams have a fair advantage. The rules of the tournament will be finalized at the meeting. The Commercial Netball League is a major component of the SLNNA work plan and is aimed at increasing public participation and interest in the sport of Netball. In addition, the tournament seeks to encourage healthy competition and socialization among the female workforce, through participation in the sport and create opportunities for women to sustain a smart partnership between fitness and work; as a strategy that is geared towards optimal productivity and healthy lifestyles. The SLNNA looks forward to a highly competitive and fun-filled tournament. All are urged to make a special effort to attend Thursday’s meeting and to be on time.
Commercial Netball League meeting
Caribbean Book Feature at The Yard St. Lucia's 'Book Yard Book Store - NAVEL STRING'.Posted by The St Lucia STAR Newspaper on Thursday, 10 March 2016
- Taiwan donates US$200,000 for Matthew affected farmers! on
- George Odlum: Devil or Saint? on
- Lapses And Infelicities – A Review by McDonald Dixon on
- Regional Johnnie Cochrans Promise Suspended Reporter Free Services! on
- Man charged for possession of illegal firearm on
- We Could Drown in What Our Eyes Refuse To See! on
- Memo to PM Allen Chastanet Act Now Or We Perish! on
- Are lying journalists really politicians in disguise? on
- CBD/ECCB Diagnostic Report urges Government to undergo Structural Reforms on
- CDB advises Barbados Government to sell Caribbean Broadcasting Corp! on
- Trans-colonial collaboration in St Lucia’s political system on
- US State Department meets local journalists on
- Is education a luxury Looshans can’t afford? on
- Remembering Britain’s Efforts Against Slavery on
- POLITICS IS NO SCIENCE on
- Successful Trip to Taiwan Says Minister Flood-Beaubrun on
- PM Promises New DPP At Any Cost! on
- Eye spy ~ The Gods Must Be Crazy! on
The STAR Photo Gallery
Follow the STAR on TwitterMy Tweets
- There are currently no Ads to show.
Entertainment & Archives
Tit Bits & Archives
Lifestyle & Archives
Why Can’t a Man be More like a Woman?
Suicide: A Nation’s Worst Nightmare!
First Guatemalan baby born with Zika-linked microcephaly
More Lifestyle Stories
2Nite Magazine TV
2Nite Magazine's Candid Camera
You never know where 2Nite Magazine will capture you next. You may very well be the next one 'caught on candid camera' at the next event!! If its HIP and its HAPPENING, then its in 2Nite! Hosted by: Faye-Chantelle Mondesir (Empress Faye)Posted by 2nite Magazine on Friday, 22 January 2016
Contact us via WhatsApp with news on 1 758 720 2896
Sound your voice and cast your ballot!
Poll for the weekSee all polls and results
TALK or VENT here!
Subscribe for latest news and updates
- Police Release Homicide Details October 27, 2016
- Three Homicides in 24 Hours! October 27, 2016
- Caribbean Charity Receives Funding From CIBC Post Matthew October 27, 2016
- St Lucia Country Conference Begins October 26, 2016
- CARICOM Team to host Jounen Kwéyol Reparations Baton Relay, Youth Forum and Rally October 26, 2016
- St Lucia Bill Fish Tournament Celebrates Silver Anniversary October 26, 2016
- CARICOM Representative: “We Must Engage Youth For Sustainable Future” October 26, 2016
- Does PM Chastanet hold the Sir John Code? October 25, 2016
- Prince Harry to Visit St Lucia in November October 25, 2016
- Crisis Centre: Violence Against Women Must Stop Now! October 24, 2016
Star Publishing Company is the Publisher and
Printer of the STAR Newspaper, and Tropical Traveller and SHE Caribbean Magazines.