By now some of you may have heard about the TV Show “Highway to Fame,” either via Claudia Edward’s Facebook page or as a news items carried by various media houses on the island. St. Lucian artist Claudia, who submitted her independent video to “Highway to Fame” last year, appears on various episodes of the show on television stations across the USA, has a growing world viewership via online TV station–Legacy TV (www.filmon.com/#Legacy-TV) and is airing throughout the Caribbean via Carib Vison TV–Barbados. Claudia is very excited about the show and speaks highly of the music company that the TV show follows- Directions International. She explains their eagerness to make the artists’ dreams become reality and their willingness to bring the music to the world stage. “It is great to have a company who believes in you as an artist and believes in your music enough to spend time and effort, trying to perfect your craft, taking you to the next level.” Says Claudia, who just performed during the London 2012 Olympics at the Soul Fusion Concert says “It feels good to do what I love”. The show follows the journey of artists who are trying to enter the competitive music industry. It highlights the challenges, disappointments and also the victories each artist and the company faces during the process. Directions International gives artists an opportunity to prove their talent by offering resources and experts who offer mentorship on lyrical content, stage performance and all other aspects pertaining to the industry. The show airs every Saturday at 9:30PM on Carib Vision (chanel 30 on LIME; 57 on Karib). Don’t miss the opportunity to see and be a part of supporting this Caribbean star’s journey.
Highway to Fame picked up by Carib Vision
Caribbean Book Feature at The Yard St. Lucia's 'Book Yard Book Store - NAVEL STRING'.Posted by The St Lucia STAR Newspaper on Thursday, 10 March 2016
- Taiwan donates US$200,000 for Matthew affected farmers! on
- George Odlum: Devil or Saint? on
- Lapses And Infelicities – A Review by McDonald Dixon on
- Regional Johnnie Cochrans Promise Suspended Reporter Free Services! on
- Man charged for possession of illegal firearm on
- We Could Drown in What Our Eyes Refuse To See! on
- Memo to PM Allen Chastanet Act Now Or We Perish! on
- Are lying journalists really politicians in disguise? on
- CBD/ECCB Diagnostic Report urges Government to undergo Structural Reforms on
- CDB advises Barbados Government to sell Caribbean Broadcasting Corp! on
- Trans-colonial collaboration in St Lucia’s political system on
- US State Department meets local journalists on
- Is education a luxury Looshans can’t afford? on
- Remembering Britain’s Efforts Against Slavery on
- POLITICS IS NO SCIENCE on
- Successful Trip to Taiwan Says Minister Flood-Beaubrun on
- PM Promises New DPP At Any Cost! on
- Eye spy ~ The Gods Must Be Crazy! on
The STAR Photo Gallery
Follow the STAR on TwitterMy Tweets
- There are currently no Ads to show.
Entertainment & Archives
Tit Bits & Archives
Lifestyle & Archives
Why Can’t a Man be More like a Woman?
Suicide: A Nation’s Worst Nightmare!
First Guatemalan baby born with Zika-linked microcephaly
More Lifestyle Stories
2Nite Magazine TV
2Nite Magazine's Candid Camera
You never know where 2Nite Magazine will capture you next. You may very well be the next one 'caught on candid camera' at the next event!! If its HIP and its HAPPENING, then its in 2Nite! Hosted by: Faye-Chantelle Mondesir (Empress Faye)Posted by 2nite Magazine on Friday, 22 January 2016
Contact us via WhatsApp with news on 1 758 720 2896
Sound your voice and cast your ballot!
Poll for the weekSee all polls and results
TALK or VENT here!
Subscribe for latest news and updates
- Does PM Chastanet hold the Sir John Code? October 25, 2016
- Prince Harry to Visit St Lucia in November October 25, 2016
- Crisis Centre: Violence Against Women Must Stop Now! October 24, 2016
- Sugar and Spice: Why do we keep robbing little girls of everything nice? October 24, 2016
- Laws Do Not Stop or Prevent Crime! October 24, 2016
- Writing Gave me a Voice October 22, 2016
- For Whom the Bell Tolls October 22, 2016
- Do Black Lives Matter in Our Own Backyard? October 22, 2016
- The People’s Prophet Should Be Remembered For Whom He Was! October 22, 2016
- Another Graduation, Another Eye Opener October 22, 2016
Star Publishing Company is the Publisher and
Printer of the STAR Newspaper, and Tropical Traveller and SHE Caribbean Magazines.